The Active Directory Recycle Bin can be enabled to provide a process for restoring deleted objects.
This feature overcomes problems with authoritative restore or tombstone reanimation.
The Active Directory Recycle Bin enables admins to restore deleted objects without having to restore AD DS data NTSD from backups, and then restart AD DS or reboot domain controllers.
Enabling the Active Directory Recycle Bin
- Open Server Manager, from Tools, select AD Administrative Center.
- Click on the DC Server and select Enable Recycle Bin and click OK.
- Refresh AD Administrative Center.
- Now, A new container added to the AD Containers “Deleted Objects”.
Only items deleted after the Active Directory Recycle Bin enabled can be restored.
- Create a new Test user and delete it.
- Restore the deleted user from AD Recycle Bin.
Once you upgrade your SCCM environment from 2012 R2 to 2012 R2 SP1 the following error occurs
upgrading to SP1/SP2 won’t upgrade the management console so…
You have to Reinstall the configuration manager console separately from the Splash.hta
once you install it, the console will successfully reconnect to the site database.
[Prerequisites, Hotfixes and CU] of SCCM 2012 r2
SO let’s get started…
First you have to set your VM
- SQL Server
About Active Directory i will use Windows server 2012 r2 as an AD server
About SQL Server i am gonna install SQL server 2012
After that i will setup the cumulative update 2 DOWNLOAD LINK
Before you configure SCCM you have to do some prerequisites like Extend AD Schema and other Windows Server Features installation ! How can we do it? there are many ways but the easiest and fastest way is using the ConfigMgr 2012 R2 Prerequisites Installation Tool DOWNLOAD LINK by @NickolajA
After you download,run it using Powershell as an Administrator
Click Y to start….
You can see a lot of things we can do using this cool tool, you can configure the Prerequisites of Central Administration Site, Primary Site, Secondary Site, Site System Roles and Other.
You can Extend AD Schema, install Server prerequisites, install ADK and the SM Container.
Now all the Prerequisites have been finished and correctly configured 😉 let’s cook some SCCM 😀
- Download SCCM 2012 R2 from DOWNLOAD LINK
- Open ISO and click on the splash icon which will open the following console, click Install
- You will see the Before You Begin, click Next
- Get Started wizard, this is our first installation, so i will choose Install a Configuration Manager primary site and click Next
- About Product Key, Install the evaluation edition and if you have a SCCM key insert it and click Next
- Accept the Licence terms and click Next
- Accept all the licence terms of SQL Server and Silverlight then click Next
- Setup the Prerequisites files you can download it from the internet if your VM have access and if NOT you can use the offline mode then click Next
- Choose language and click Next
- Specify a Site code, Name and installation folder then click Next
- As i mentioned above this is the first installation, i don’t have and existing hierarchy so i will choose Install the primary site
- Now it’s the time of Connecting the SCCM with SQL so provide a SQL Server Name ” SCCM by default will create a DB on SQL instance” and click Next
- You can see the paths of DBs then click Next
- Specify a SMS Providers FQDN and click Next
- Let’s configure the Communication way between Client and SCCM server, you can set HTTPs or HTTP if you a valid KPI use the HTTPs it’s much more secure IF NOT use the HTTP protocol so let’s use the HTTP one and click Next
- Now choose from the drop list the HTTP protocol for the the Management Point and Distribution Point then click Next
- Do you want to join the Customer Experience…. i think No 😀 then click Next
- Now this is our last Next you can see the all configuration so click Next
- Wait till SCCM check the Prerequisite
- And finally you can see the Install Overall Progress and View Log of the installation
Welcome Back.. in this blog we will create a WordPress website running on Microsoft Azure so let’s get started
First you need to have an azure account to access Azure portal, get a free azure account from http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/
- From +New in the bottom bar >> Compute >> Website >> From Gallery
- Select Blogs , scroll down and select WordPress then click →
- In Site Setting type your site name the URL.azurewebsite.net then click →
- In this Step provide a Database which will contain your website database, i will type my personal WordPressDBs, select region and MARK the √ check which mean that you agree the legal terms then click √ to Finish
- So now our website has been created successfully What’s next? mmmm let’s access it ” you can see your website URL” 😉
- Copy the URL, open your Browser, Past the URL and let’s configure the first steps to get started
- Select your language and press Continue
- Type your website name, the user name which will access it and provide a Strong Password then click Install WordPress
- Now our website has been created and success let’s log in
- Type your Username, Password and click Log in
- Ohhhhh our Website alive Now 😀